Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Reflecting on my Origami Crane



Reflecting on my Origami Crane

Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why
Yes because it looked good

2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
Folding the paper in halves because halves is easy to do.

3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
Doing the diamond because I got frustrated.

4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
Jacob Asmah and Miss Paton helped me make my Crane  

5.  What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
Listening and doing all the steps by myself

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this information its really nice.
service trucks

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.