Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Oh s'mar net book Reflection

This year I have found using my netbook to be successful. I have enjoyed using my netbook because........
I can search for information as  there are lots of websites. I don’t need to go to the library and look for books. Using my netbook saves time. I can just search for information such as festivals on my netbook which makes this process faster.


Another thing That I have enjoyed is.......
I don’t need to use my exercise book I can just use my netbook.
I can just press backspace if I make a mistake  and  it will be deleted straight away. I don’t need to rub out and I don’t need to do messy writing. I can chose my font and it is much more neater.

My Barriers are....
My Barriers are when I have connectivity problems and flash problems.

The interest/aspect are..... Using different websites for the Olympics and Celebrations. Miss Paton can give feed back to me and comment to me. I can comment to other people. I can go on fun websites. I have my own Individual blogs and show my family my blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.