Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

My Time at The Snow Mountain By Oh s'mar


My Time At The Snow Mountain

On a Sunday morning in the holidays my Mum woke me up at 5.00am and I didn’t know why so she said go get ready and pack up my jacket, warm socks and, non slippery shoes. So I did and then I asked her where am I going and she said you'll see. I was so bored until my dad said get in the car and put all your things in so I did and I took my psp. I thought it was a vacation somewhere but he said no. So I started to play on my psp and then my dad finally told me where we were going. My whole family was going and so were my friends. He said we were going to the Snow Mountain in Palmerston North so I was excited.



My Dad said that it would take 5 hours to get there and so I played black ops 2 on my psp. When we got there, I saw lots and lots of people and I heard my friend calling my name lots of times and then I found him. He had brought some money so he bought a packet of chips for me and himself. They were salt and vinegar, my favourite chips. So first we had to get on the bus to go up to the snow. My friend and I looked around. We saw lots of people wearing stuff like skiing shoes and, hats and scarves . Then we went into the snow Mountain shop where all the snow mountain parts  were like crampons and I had put some on.



My Dad started to call me because we were going to take a picture I was nervous. Then my dad said to go on the boards I didn’t know what it was called but when I got on to it my dad pushed me and it was so fast but luckily I made it safe and then on the second one I got stuck and then I had to walk.

So it was not that good then when I was walking I fell down and my chin hurt but I got over it and then my dad called us to eat morning tea and we had a drink of coke and some fruit then me and my friend went to borrow the snow skate from the shop. I went on it and went down hill and it was my first time I was so scared.
      



But my friend knew how to ride it so he caught me and taught me he was going faster than me but he taught me and the I went faster and faster and then I had complete control from it thanks to my friend so then we ride for about an hour and then I had to teach my dad to ride it was kind of hard because he doesn’t really know how to do it but it was fun. Then my we had to go back and eat again and it was my favourite food Nandos. It was so nice that I ate 3 Chicken and it is halal so I could eat it.



Then my dad told me to go on the ski lift and he said to go all the way to the top and that was insane. I was scared so I only went in the middle. So then once I was riding I saw my dad going all the way to the top and he saw me and told to go all the way to the top so I did. It was scary when I went all the way to the top I saw my dad having fun but then when I was riding down I was so excited because I was already to the middle. After that I was nearly at the bottom I crashed into the big ice. So after that we went back my favourite part was when I was Riding on the ski’s and going all the way to the top and riding fast to the bottom.















2 comments:

Pah Nwee said...

Hi Oh S'mar

I really liked how do described it.It was a great story

By Pah Nwee

Halaiano said...

Hi Ohs'mar

I really like your story like the picture you put on. I hope you keep up the great work.
By: Haliano

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.