Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Direct Speech

“Hi Oh S’Mar I think we should have breakfast in school.” stated San Tat.
“Why?” asked Oh S’Mar.
“Because students are struggling with their Learning!” yelled San Tat.
“Wow do people not care about students struggling at school?” questioned Oh S’Mar.
“I know right I can’t believe that people don’t even care.” responded San Tat
“Also kids won’t feel enthusiastic to participate and contribute in activities.”  Oh S’Mar exclaimed.
“ Thats because they don’t breakfast” replied San Tat
“I can’t believe that 15% of children leave for school without having to eat anything” Shouted Oh S’Mar
“What? 15% of people go to school without having breakfast I never knew that” said San Tat Surprisingly
“Looks like you and I have good opinions” remarked Oh S’Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.