Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Maths Quick Writes- What is problem solving and does it only happen in maths?

What is problem solving and does it only happen in maths?
Have you ever wondered what problem solving is?, Well problem solving is when you have an equation/question and you have to use a strategy to solve the equation/question out. It is a very important thing in maths, But it is not only used for maths.
Problem solving can help you in situations... Eg: I had 35$ and I had to pay for the school trip which costs 25$, How much money do I have left and how should I spend that money.
Overall I think problem solving is when you solve out an equation/question using strategies, And that it is not only used for maths, Since it can be used for situations.


Today I wrote a paragraph on what is problem solving and does it only happen in maths. After that I got paired up with Paige and we both checked each others paragraph. We went on the rubric and went to the organization part we then gave each other feedback and feed forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.