Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

My recount on eastern beach: by Oh s'mar

Eastern beach.

One very hot, boiling, day and we went to Eastern Beach, I felt like I was  walking on the hottest lava. The whole school went to Eastern Beach. We left at 9:15 am. The student teachers, parent helpers and the principal went to eastern beach with us. We had three buses and it was squashed like potatoes. There were  three of us to a seat. We were all excited that we were going to Eastern Beach.


When we left ,it was so noisy in the bus, my ears hurt. .  I played eye spy with Patrick and San Tat. When we arrived at the beach, we saw amazing houses. I really wanted one of the houses. They were some of the best houses I have seen. After that we all rushed out of the bus.    


When we got off the bus, we lined up and then we all went to sit down on the grass . I saw some kayaks. I thought that was for another school but when Mr Johnston said It was for our school, I was so excited. But it was only for the year seven and year eights. We all listened to Mr Johnston. So  we all went to find a place to sit down and eat .


After that I went to my friends Addnan and Jacob to play some soccer and then I went to play some volleyball. I was not very good at volleyball. So I went with San Tat and played hand games. I wanted to go for a swim but we had to wait so I went to play Cricket with my friends. After that I went to Haliano and San Tat to take a photo. Finally we got to swim in ten minutes so I went to get change me and San Tat came out of the changing room after we changed.


We ran to the grass and Miss Paton took a picture of me and San Tat. Miss Paton called room 5 and room 7 to go for  a swim  I ran to the water and jumped into the water. When I jumped I felt like a freezing Ice Block. Me and San Tat went all the way to the yellow ball. I was on Raymonds and we went to splash people. After we finished we had to get out because we had to have lunch. So we all got out. I went to go and change. After I changed, I went to eat my burger. I went to play with Teagan and Addnan.


I saw people swimming, but I wanted to play cricket.  I had the ball and got San Tat out, so I got the bat. When Addnan bowled the ball, I hit it so hard, Teagan and I ran two times and I was not fast enough, so I got out.  Miss Paton called us because we had to go back. When we went in the bus, I was so tired that I couldn’t walk. It took 20 minutes to get back to school when we got back to school we had 40 minutes left so we talked about our trip to Eastern Beach. Then we all went home went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.