Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

My Time at the Fencibles Game By Oh s'mar

On Saturday the Fencibles played a game and I was in it I was midfield. We Could only put 11 players on a game. I was in so we started not too many people. So when I get the ball I kicked the ball all the way to my friend and then he shoots but he missed and the we played for 45 minutes each half. Then when I had the ball I dribbled through everyone and then passed to my friend my friend shot and then goal and then my team said YAY. I got the ball again I kicked it but it was not a really good kick. So it was an out and then they tried in but luckily he didn’t trough it properly so the ref said Fencibles ball so my friend passed to me and then I passed to my friend and then he was off but it was an off side and the they kicked the ball and the the ball hit my friends head and he was crying he had a bruise. He was one of our best defenders. I got the ball again passed to my friend and the he passed back and the I did the rainbow over 2 off there players then took a shot and you wanna know what happen I got a goal YAY! the half time. We were leading 2 to nuffin hahaha. Then they kicked off and then one of the players step all my players and then scored a goal and my friend nobody cares first goal and I was like omg my friend is starting to get a little crazy. So then I had the ball again and I had the ball so many times and the I crossed it to my friend my friend was like this my goal is gonna be epic and then when he headed it it was an epic fail. Everybody was laughing even one off my teammates found it too funny and the he did a we we in his pants and then he went home. Then I kicked the ball to my keeper and then he kicked far then it was an out the had the ball they trough the ball and then I accidently slide tackled someone OPPS!! but luck no cards so I sub'd for someone and then the had the ball one of team player kicked and then got the goal because the goal keeper wasn't concentrating so that was 2 to 2. and then 1 minute left my team put all the effort and the got a goal a funny goal the goalkeeper accidently tripped up and the my friend did a little header and then we scored 10 seconds they put me on I got the ball licked and then full time YAY!! we won. Then the next day my back was so sore that i could not even feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.