Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

My Time At the Pools By Oh s'mar


My time at the pools

On Saturday at 9:00 am I went to the pools in Glen Innes with my family.  First I had to get my togs and a towel and put it into my bag and then I had to get the swimming boards. When I got all my stuff I went to my dad and I asked him what do I do now and he said go in the car and sit and put your seatbelt. When everyone got ready My dad drove us to the pools. and it took 30 minutes because the traffic. After that we finally arrived and when I got out it was so hot like it was the hottest day but it wasn't so we went and my dad payed the money and then we got change. When I got in the swimming pool it was a little deep and it was freezing cold like I was in the ace. So I got out and went into the smaller pool and it was warm. I went out and jumped into the pools and a big as slash came and I swam all the way to the other side and my leg was sore and my hands were sore. Then we went back home and I ate chocolate cake and chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.