Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

My Time at the shops By Oh s'mar

My time at the shops.

On Friday me and my family went to the shops. I didn’t want to go but I had to so I had no choice but to go. So when I got in the car I had to do my little sister’s seatbelt when I tried to put the seatbelt on but it was too frustrating so I just told my mum that I couldn’t do it so she did it. After 10 minutes we got to Pak’n save and I saw some lollies so I ask my mum if I was allowed to buy some but my mum said no. I was looking for stuff I need so I saw some chips and I ask my mum  and my mum said ok you can buy this  so I got it and put it into the trolley. When we buyed all the stuff in Pak’n save we got to the checkpoint and there were lots of people and we waited for so long and then finally we got our turn I was looking at how much money we had to pay and the total was $123 dollars and it was a lot of money but any ways we went to the car and opened the back of the car and put the food and stuff inside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.