Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Camp Thank You Letter: By Oh S'Mar

Dear Mr Johnston,

Thank you for helping us get our bags to the deck and talking to us about what we had to do at camp . We appreciated you coming with us to camp in you had the time.  I have socialized more in camp, and I have made a lot of friends. Thank  you for being a judge on the X factor  because you were an awesome judge like Simon cowell. Also thank you for looking after us at the pools.

From,
Ohs Mar

Here is my camp letter to Mr Johnston. I have wrote him a letter thanking him for helping our school at camp. 

1 comment:

Manu said...

Hi Oh'smar,
I Like your letter to Mr Johnston and we do appreciate it Mr Johnston and ohs'mar your letter is good i have nothing bad to say to you.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.