Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Oh S'mar- 5 Minutes Of Cmp

5 Minutes Of Camp

My group was next we felt nervous, But we all said we would try our best. We went on the stage we started our intro and the audience was cheering. I was nervous at first but then I saw all of my group members trying their best. So then I felt confident and I tried my best. Finally the song (Gangnam Style) came on and we started our main performance. The audience got louder and we were so happy.


We had finally finished and San Tat was talking about the dance how we cooperated, how we thought of our ideas and who helped us. The judges Mr Johnston, Mrs Kirkpatrick, Mr Lee, Mrs Anderson and Mr Grady told us how well we did. It turned out we did great we were all so happy that we did well.

Once we finished another group went up and we watched all the groups had finished and the judges went outside to vote who would come 1st 2nd and 3rd. They had finished voting. The teams were Junior Geeks, Little Bz, Bush Ninjas, Fugitives, 7 stars, Come in Queens and #beasts. Third place was Juniour Geeks they were so happy that they came 3rd. 2nd was Little Bz They were also so happy. Finally the 1st place winners was the Bush Ninjas which was my group were so happy we came first. We got a box of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.