Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

My Speech



Hello everyone, Today I will be talking about why the Burmese language should be known. I mean honestly why is the Burmese language not popular and respected? People need to respect my language. There should be a Burmese language week because there is only Tongan, Cook Island, Maori & Samoan language weeks.  Another reason is because there are hundreds of languages spoken in Burma. Firstly the Burmese language should be known because English is popular in Burma. Secondly the language should be taught at school so people can learn about the language. This is because over 3000 Burmese speakers live in NZ. I mean don’t you want to learn awesome Burmese words? I have a solution and it is to hold a Burmese language week every year so then people will start learning about Burma and it’s history, food and many more. They could also learn some new words. Overall I think there should be a Burmese language week so then it is known respected and people can learn the language.


1 comment:

Robyn Anderson said...

You raise a very good point here Oh S'Mar! I enjoyed listening to your speech because you tried hard to use an expressive voice and rhetorical questions to hook your audience in.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.